JJ calling Reid ‘Spence’ requested by Anonymous
First off I’d like to thanks nastyratched for the awesome banner and ellegrenaway for let me use her post from Elle Week for this.
So after having a blast participating in #elleweek, I got inspired to do a similar week for Alex Blake. I feel like Blake is as much an unloved and unappreciated character as Elle and plus now that she’s gone I think an Appreciation Week would be the perfect tribute to her. I also feel like there isn’t a lot of Blake love on my dash so this is a great way of people who love Blake to come together and appreciate her. Along side the theme below, Jennifer will be posting Blake moments at CMMs. So mark the dates on your calenders! From the 10th to the 16th August there will be a week of love for Blake expressed through gifs, edits, picspams and more!
- [Day One, Monday 10th] Favorite Episode - this can be Blake centric or Blake related it’s up to you, you have 2 seasons worth of material to choose from.
- [Day Two, Tuesday 11th] Favorite Moment - pick a Blake moment that really important to you and show her character in full glory or a moment that you just like.
- [Day Three, Wednesday 12th] Favorite Quote - I always felt Blake had some of the sassiest one liners so for today go ahead and pick your favourite Blake quote!
- [Day Four, Thursday 13th] Favorite Relationship - during her short stay at the BAU, Blake got to know everyone very well and had very close relationships with JJ, Reid and Rossi. So pick your favourite canon or non-canon relationship for Blake and make something dedicated to it.
- [Day Five, Friday 14th] Favorite Character Trait(s) - there are a lot of words you could use to describe Alex Blake - pick a couple and make/do something revolving around them. If you need help selecting one this page has a giant list of traits to keep you company for a while.
- [Day Six, Saturday 15th] Underappreciated Moment - When we think of what Blake, we probably all have scenes that stick out in our heads for whatever reason. What about the lesser remembered ones, the smaller yet touching/funny/cute/etc things we saw on screen but were promptly ignored? Today we try and find a moment we just want to give more love to - it could be another favorite scene that you didn’t do on the second day or it could be something she did or was a part of you want to see on tumblr because you never do find it on your dash.
- [Day Seven, Sunday 16th] Free For All - Today is the day to go wild and make whatever you want. A graphic? A fanfiction? Something else? You get to choose the focus of the final day.
Finally, so everyone can see what you do, #blakeweek is a place to find everything. I shall be tracking the posts there and you yourself will be able to find things in there to reblog. If you tag your posts, make sure your #blakeweek tag is in the first five tags otherwise it won’t show up in the tag and we wouldn’t want that! If you are participating, I would appreciate it if you reblogged this post just so I know who is going to be joining in with the fun. It also spreads the word so we can get more love for this character who is deserving of it. If you have any questions, feel free to message me!
Favourite Criminal Minds Episodes | 5.20 A Thousand Words (63/68)
Hotchner: Gandhi said, "I have seen children successfully surmount the effects of an evil inheritance. That is due to purity being an inherent attribute of the soul."
Requested by Anonymous
Alright. So, seeing that Reid is getting another traumatic arc I am wanting to cry because JJ did not get one. She was taken hostage someone that water-boarded, electrocuted, ext done to her but yet she does not get any break downs, flash backs, PTSD, screaming, and just every other emotion a person can have and might have. She gets none of that? I don’t know anyone that has been through something traumatic that does not have something or at least one break down.
AJ is an amazing actress and has done emotional things before so she could totally handle a Jennifer Jareau break down. She did an amazing job with Shelby Merrick’s break down.
I am sort of looking forward to this season of Criminal Minds, because I get to see AJ on the show again, but I am not looking forward to the plots or anything. I used to look forward to the plots, each new episode and what would happen to each team member, how they would handle the case but now I am not looking forward to it much at all.
Garcia, I could see her having some trauma going on since she had to shoot a gun and do somethings that she would not normally do and or see some things she would not normally see but Spencer? Not so much. If they wanted to give Spencer another break down over something why could JJ not have one for her trauma that she had been through? It makes so much since to me to have JJ break down or show more emotions to things now that she had been hurt by an Unsub more than just being shot at or something.
Ramble based off this and the fact that there was not much evidence JJ had been held captive after the 200th episode.
Why do an episode that is supposed to be so big and a part of the reason a character did something but then never touch on it again? Seems stupid to be honest with you guys.
for the 200th episode they should have just had a completely normal case but swapped around which actor was playing which character without mentioning anything.
And have, like, Joe Mantegna in Garcia’s high heels and fishnets and AJ in Hotch’s suits.
I’d have been there for that.
Any scoop on Criminal Minds? –Brandon
This just in: Dexter alum C.S. Lee will guest-star in this season’s second episode as a high school English teacher with a deadly obsession that began in adolescence, when his academically rigorous father would make him and his older brother read in their shed for hours as punishment for supposedly poor grades. Gee, can’t imagine that has manifested itself too badly in adulthood.
Any stuff coming up for Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds?- DD
The season-ending shooting will have affected both Reid and Garcia more than either of them let on in the Oct. 1 premiere. But over the course of the subsequent three episodes – including a Reid-centric Episode 4 — the show will surface their true feelings. “It was a traumatic event,” affirms showrunner Erica Messer. “It was certainly something Garcia isn’t used to.”
things cm needs to do:
- more female unsubs
- derek and his explosives knowledge
- reid and mathematics and/or chemistry
- represent minorities positively
- stop making a females character development revolve around men
- stop hurting women to further a man’s storyline
Can I add:
- stop having a dig at the south everytime there’s a case down there
- show JJ’s caring and compassionate side more because she had one I don’t know where it’s gone
- stop playing the “strong-female-character-doesn’t-need-to-show-her-emotions-because-she-needs-to-be-tough” line
- more actual profiling (what is the point of the show if that’s not happening)
- some positive character development storylines (what was season 9 even)
That’s all I got hope you don’t mind me add stuff but I tots agree with yours.